eXTReMe Tracker
News Update :

punk interview

Thursday 4 December 2008

Punks not all about The Sex Pistols and posing in flash clothes from Sex and if there's one thing that proves this its the interviews. Mostly these interviews are with the smaller bands and I'm constantly amazed that people can remember anything about the times and yet they do and in detail and are willing to share it.

I can never tell when an interview is going to be crap. However I have to say that, so far touch wood, there's only been two dire ones and believe me you'll recognise them instantly!

Email or spoken interview. Its gratifying that so many people do the email interview and type out the answer. Sometimes it pays dividends because people can think more about the answers and of course they can go back and edit them. All interviews on the site are un-edited by me and are presented exactly as given.

I have been asked several times after an interview why hasn't it come out yet. The reason is this...I update the site at most four or five times a year and most updates will have a major piece in them and to this I try and link the interview. Other times I'll still be collecting pictures and information to go with it.

You have to remember punk is over 25 years old now and an interview about those far off golden days keeps like a fine wine. Rest assured if I have interviewed you you will become part of Punk 77.

Share this Article on :

0 comments:

 

© Copyright HISTORY OF PUNK 2010 -2011 | Design by Mr X